Monday, September 27, 2010

babies, babies!

So many babies!
My co-worker just had her second, a daughter named Melisa.
My oldest cousin Brycie and her husband Alan just had their firstborn, a daughter named Avery-Jade Marie Powell. She is SO cute:)
My second oldest sister, Lacey, and her husband are having their first born this Wednesday!
Clayton Andrew Haker. I think he is going to be SO cute as well:)
Technically, Clay will be my first nephew, but Jaymes already has so many nieces/nephews that I'm already an aunt. That's only "technically" though because they all live in Canada except for one that lives right near me! And to her I'm already Aunt Ally:) exciting.
Lots of baby buzz, and I see the Lord's timing in each of the baby's births. My aunt/uncle/cousins had planned on visiting my cousin Brycie for the weekend, and no one knew that it would be baby time!
The Lord is good:)

No comments:

Post a Comment